spark enables you to network with other dynamic and passionate women business leaders and philanthropists in Ottawa, building a stronger community for us all.
spark offers mentorship for members, access to private and public events, discounted tickets to United Way Ottawa events, webinars and speaking engagements for personal and professional development, benefits from our partners, and more.
- Associate ($300): participate in membership meetings and events.
- Member ($1,200): participate in membership meetings, review proposals, participate in assessment process, and attend events.
- Executive ($5,000+): chair membership meetings, consult on major governance and steering decision-making, act as a steering member of program, review proposals, participate in assessment process, and attend events.
All of donations are invested in the sparkFund.
“If you want to be a part of a vibrant, diverse group of women who are leaders in their spheres and are stepping up to be leaders in their community, this is for you.”
– Ashley Beaudin, spark member.
“If you practice purposeful living and want to make a difference in the community in a very tangible way, you will fit right in with the remarkable women leaders in spark. You will feel this energy when you walk in the room. We are a welcoming group, and would love for you to join us.”
– Penny Thompson, spark member.